Hi! We’re Colin and Heather, wedding photographers in the beautiful market town of Skipton, North Yorkshire, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales.
We’re a husband and wife team and we’ve been photographing weddings together for six years. We live in a cosy little abode with our mini wirehaired dachshund, Archie (who is everything!) We work all over Yorkshire and Lancashire, as well as further afield, and we can’t imagine doing anything else! The best thing about being wedding photographers is taking photos of people in love (oh, and that we get to work at home for five days a week with a dog on one of our laps!)
Our couples tend to value good photography, and the last thing they want is a photographer who is super cheesy or bosses them around.
Our wedding photography style is natural and relaxed. We capture all the special, joyful moments and let you get on with having a fantastic day. Although our favourite part of a wedding day is the portrait session with the two of you–it’s a chance for you both to have a breather, and for us to be creative.
Your wedding is all about marrying your best friend. You don’t care about outrageously expensive cake, and you don’t want to worry about the little things that don’t matter. You just want to have an amazing time with your favourite people.
If this sounds like you, and you don’t think we’re totally weird (or maybe you do and you like that!) just drop us a line!
• I’m from Bermuda
• I like cycling, on-road and off-road
• Classic movies make me happy
• Classic motorcycles make me happier
• I’ve lived in the USA, Spain and Bermuda
• I’m obsessed with all things dachshund (including our own, Archie!)
• Sam Rockwell is my favourite actor (might be a bit obsessed there too)
• Music was my first love
• I will do anything for cheese
• I love long walks followed by long naps on the sofa
• I bark at big dogs
• My favourite toy is a pink fluffy ball!